How to Cook Bison Filet Mignon – easy and delicious Bison Filet Mignon Recipe
Even better, with this easy to follow recipe, there's no need to be nervous about cooking the Bison Filet either! Check out our video and see the instructions written out below. I guarantee this will be one of the most tender delicious steaks you've ever enjoyed!
Bison Filet Mignon on the Cast Iron Skillet1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
2. Season both sides of filets with black pepper.
3. Add steaks to hot skillet and sear each side for one minute.
4. Add 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup dry red wine to pan. Turn down to medium low heat.
5. Cook covered for 4 minutes on each side (for rare steaks).
6. Remove from heat and spoon additional glaze over steaks as desired.